RS Software Lab Forum
You are not logged in. Please Register or Login.

Posted: Jun 13, 2012 9:04:03 am
lifeshoes12

But this is the NBA Finals. The highly versatile backcourt star understands that he needs to rediscover his marksmanship against the Miami Heat, one of the league's most aggressive defenses. As adept as Westbrook is at swishing mid-range Red Sole Shoes jumpers, locating open teammates or stealing errant passes, he has struggled mightily against the Heat the last two seasons in his shooting. When it comes to field goal accuracy in his last four games against the Heat, the 23-year-old former UCLA star hasn't been able to throw it in the Pacific Ocean from the Santa Monica Pier. Typically an above-average shooter, except from beyond the arc, Westbrook has been stifled by the Heat's defensive Red Bottom Shoes maneuvers. Entering Tuesday's Game 1 of the NBA Finals, the Heat expected to continue to supply Westbrook with different looks on defense. Guard Dwyane Wade planned to cover him mostly but not exclusively. Mario Chalmers also will shadow the 6-3 guard.
In two games against Miami this season, Westbrook shot 9-for-26 (.346) and 4-for-16 (.250). In two games last season versus the Heat, his accuracy was equally as Red Bottom Heels dismal: 7-for-22 (.318) and 5-for-16 (.313). "They make you work for your shots and he hasn't hit the shots,'' said Thunder coach Scott Brooks. "Give them credit, but also Russell has missed shots that he normally makes. I'm confident with the work he has put in (that) he has prepared himself this week to make shots. "But he does more than make baskets for Christian Louboutins Outlet us — he is a defender, he rebounds for his position and he has done a great job controlling the game with his passing and leadership. But I want him to make shots .''
During those four games, Westbrook averaged 5.7 assists, 2.5 steals and 4.0 turnovers a game. When queried about the Heat keeping Westbrook in check Christian Louboutins Shoes the last two seasons, Wade either feigned surprise or was genuinely surprised at the question. "We have? Westbrook? That's news to me,'' he exclaimed. "We're going to have our hands full. … a very tough cover, man.'' Wade described the point guard as a "phenomenal athlete'' who only is "getting better and better.''